Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I want people to recognize the success they see in me is acutually Christ in me Genesis 39:3-4

Genesis 39:3-4 (New International Version)

3 When his master saw that the LORD was with him and that the LORD gave him success in everything he did, 4 Joseph found favor in his eyes and became his attendant. Potiphar put him in charge of his household, and he entrusted to his care everything he owned.

 Joseph was a Godly man who lived his life to please God. He was sold into slavery to Potiphar by his brothers. Even in the midst of that he did right by God and was blessed with success. Potiphar saw that Joseph prospered in all he did and recognized it was God's blessing that gave him success. Because of that, Potiphar put Joseph in charge of all he had. Later Joseph was wrongly accused and put in prison. Again he prospered in all he did. the warden saw this and recognized it was God's blessing that gave Joseph success. The warden put Joseph in charge of the entire prison.

When people saw Joseph and his success, they did not just see him, they saw Christ in him. I know where my life has been and where it is now in Christ. I have sen my successes and my failures both before and after. I have put God in charge of my life and trust Him to guide and direct me in my decisions. I know the success I have now is directly because of God's work in me and through me. I have seen the difference before and after and am confident that this life I have in Christ offers me much more than I had before. I know people around me see when I excel at something and they see when I have success. It is my prayer that my life would reflect Christ in me in all I do. There was something about Joseph and his success that others recognized God's hand at work in it. I want what Joseph had I want people to know the difference Christ has made in my life. I want it to be obvious in my accomplishments. If I live my life properly and give credit where it is due, everyone around em should see more of Christ and less of me.

Dear Lord,
I praise You and thank You for the difference You have made in my life. I know the success I have is a direct result of You at work in me. Help me to live a life that reflects that. Help others to see You through me. Let my life be a positive example of the difference You can make. Let that example lead other to You. In Jesus' name.

Keep the SON in your eyes,
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment